LCACBS 2019 Calendar of Events
The LCACBS Fall Cruise on Lake George. Suggested itinerary:
- Launch at Mossy Point State Launch Ramp on Black Point Rd., Ticonderoga, NY (Map and information about boat inspection and day-use permit to follow).
- By 10 am, depart Ramp and proceed to meet at Northern Lake George YC, Hague, NY. (
- Members of the Adirondack Chapter may meet us there and accompany us to Bolton.
- Day trip to Bolton Landing’s annual “Boats and Boating Festival” ( https://www.visitlakegeorge.com/events/bolton-landing-boats-boating-festival-0 )
- Lovely 20-mile tour south along the shore to Bolton Landing.
- Lunch at the Algonquin Restaurant ( https://www.thealgonquin.com/home.asp ) or elsewhere nearby (Details to follow).
- Meet members of the Adirondack ACBS Chapter
- Attend Festival once dockage is secured nearby (in process).
- Return trip up the opposite shore with tour guidance by local member(s) to Mossy Point Boat Launch OR
- Stay overnight with your boat docked nearby at Trout Village Resort, Hague, NY ( https://www.facebook.com/LakeGeogeTroutHouse/ )
- Dinner at local restaurant.
- Moonlight cruise on Hague Bay. (Full moon on Sept 22!)
- Sunday’s activities optional for more fellowship and late-season boating on Lake George.
- Go/no-go cancellation date for adverse weather forecast is 5 pm, Thursday, September 20.
Saranac Lake, NY - Members and guests welcome